- This site is functional but currently under active construction.
- The RDP Release 7.1 was the version of the data files which were used to identify the bacterial 16S rRNA signatures.
- The database currently has signature sequences of undecamers. A total of 228,905 sequences are in the database.
- When tranverse the phylogenetic tree, maximum the browser window size for the best viewing. Searching the database could be slow due to the large size of the database.
- The underlying system implementation and computational work was performed by Zhengdong Zhang.
- This database web site was designed and made by Z. Zhang. Now maintained by Dianhui Zhu.
- This work was supervised by Dr. George E. Fox.
- Please send comments or suggestions to Z. Zhang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For any other correspondence, please contact Dr. G. E. Fox at email@example.com.